Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello

Hi guys. I finally decided to make my own music blog. I named it after one of my favorite songs (Radiohead's "Reckoner"), because it exemplifies the type of music that I'm interested in sharing with everyone. I'm not necessarily saying that all the tracks I post will sound like Reckoner, because they definitely won't, but they will be music that I feel is from the soul.

I will do my best to post at least one track per day. I will also try to include both a streaming youtube link, as well as an mp3 download.

For the first post: Radiohead's "Reckoner":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvhtIbyucQ&feature=related


http://www.mediafire.com/?wgxm5zgmndk

In this particular case, the youtube link is a video of Reckoner being played at a 2008 live show in Tokyo. I encourage you to not only watch that video, but to download the mp3 from the mediafire link as well. The mp3 is the studio version of Reckoner off of the album In Rainbows.

Thanks for checking this site out and I hope you enjoy the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment