Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Booka Shade - 5/29/10 Red Rocks

Here's a set from the globally renowned German electronic group Booka Shade. This performance took place at Red Rocks only a couple days ago. Booka was playing the setbreak for the Disco Biscuits during the event "Bisco Inferno'". Although it is highly debated by Biscuit fans, I often find that their opening / setbreak acts are more appealing then their own "headlining" performances. However, I must admit that over the past Camp Bisco's I've attended, I've wandered towards the main stage during a few Biscuits sets and been blown away by their playing. Regardless, this post is about Booka Shade not tDB, so without further ado I want to post a .zip mp3 link to the show.

Booka Shade - 5/29/10 Red Rocks (audience recording) -

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFV885Z5

No comments:

Post a Comment